RELIABLE AND PERSONALIZED QUALITY CARE
Specialty Pharmacy Services
Roulston’s specialty pharmacy services provides quality care and personalized advice when you need it. We provide a variety of services to simplify and improve the medication experience and health outcomes. Our team of clinical pharmacists are easily accessible in-person or online and will work with you to help reach your health goals. To experience how “Roulston’s Pharmacists can make a difference” book a service or ask a question by clicking below.
Our travel pharmacist will ensure all your travel needs are met.
Let our clinical pharmacist help you better manage your migraine episodes.
Medical Cannabis can be a great option for a variety of ailments. Speak to one of our clinical pharmacists to ensure it is right for you.
Precision medicine, personalized care - discover your best treatment with pharmacogenomic services.
Say goodbye to smoking for good, with a little help from our pharmacists.
Taking control of diabetes, one step at a time - with expert support from our Certified Diabetes Educators.
We provide Government funded PCR tests and Rapid antigen tests at your convenience.
Symptoms don't wait, neither should you - get expert COVID-19 care with a pharmacist assessment.
Trouble breathing or looking to optimize your inhaler therapy? Visit one of our specially trained pharmacists today.
Improving mobility, enhancing comfort - your one-stop shop for home health care solutions.
Speak to our natural health specialist about how our professional grade supplements can help you meet your health goals.
Speak to our qualified beauty specialist about all your skincare needs and more…
STAY HEALTHY, WHEREVER YOUR TRAVELS TAKE YOU.
Roulston’s Travel Clinic
- Our pharmacists are Certified in Travel Health from the International Society of Travel Medicine (ISTM) and have extensive knowledge and experience in travel health and can provide patients with the latest information and guidance on preventing and treating illnesses while abroad.
- We work alongside a local physician to provide education and prescribe travel-related vaccines and medications in a fast and convenient manner
- Our travelers are provided with a detailed and highly specific report customized to their specific travel plans
- Vaccinations provided by our registered staff
- We take care of all your travel needs, so you can travel hassle free!
FIND RELIEF FROM MIGRAINES
WITH OUR EXPERT CARE.
Migraine Management Service
- Our clinical pharmacist will review your medications and migraine history to provide advice for migraine management.
- We work closely with a Neurologist (migraine specialist) to help you find the best solution for your migraine.
- Talk to our clinical pharmacist about CEFALY a non-prescription option to help manage migraine.
- If you suffer from frequent migraines, ask our clinical pharmacist about a once a month biologic medication that can help reduce migraine frequency.
PROVIDING RELIABLE ACCESS AND ADVICE FOR MEDICAL CANNABIS
Medical Cannabis Service
- Ask our clinical pharmacist if medical cannabis is right for you
- Our Medical Cannabis service involves an interprofessional team of pharmacists, doctors and nurse practitioners to help our patients obtain Medical Cannabis
- Medical Cannabis can be an affordable option for most patients
- Medical cannabis can help manage the following conditions:
LEARN HOW YOUR GENETIC MAKEUP AFFECTS YOUR RESPONSE TO MEDICATIONS
- Pharmacogenomics (PGx) help us to better understand how our patients will respond to medications based on their individual genetics.
- Guide treatment decisions and avoid the guesswork when choosing therapies.
- Improve treatment outcomes and avoid unpleasant side effects.
- Our pharmacists are trained to interpret the results of the genetic test and can make recommendations to your doctor to ensure your therapy is better tailored to your needs.
QUIT SMOKING TODAY WITH OUR SMOKE FREE WELLNESS PROGRAM
Smoking cessation service
- Quitting smoking is one of the best things you can do for your health.
- Counseling programs for smoking cessation can more than double your chances of quitting successfully.
- Book a private consultation with our pharmacist to develop a personalized quit plan.
- Our pharmacists are trained to prescribe smoking cessation medication or recommend nicotine products.
- Receive ongoing support for up to 1 year.
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR DIABETES
Diabetes Management Service
- Diabetic patients are eligible to receive a minimum of one annual appointment per year with a Certified Diabetic Educator (CDE)
- Consultations are private, one-on-one sessions with a CDE
- Additional follow-up appointments are available throughout the year for specific concerns regarding Diabetes
- Our CDE’s offer minimal wait times to patients, and are available for questions 7 days a week
- Appointments can be completed within the patient’s home
- Your Appointment May Include:
- Meter downloading
- Replacement meters (if outdated)
- Overview of medications
- Review of logbook to determine if therapy change is required
- Discussion of diabetic-focused diets and exercises
- Review of proper techniques (insulin, meters, etc.)
- Any other Diabetes related issues
SAFE AND SECURE SCREENING, RIGHT AT YOUR PHARMACY.
COVID Screening Services
- Symptomatic Government Funded PCR testing for eligible clients
- Asymptomatic Government Funded PCR Testing for eligible clients
- Asymptomatic Rapid Antigen Testing for Travel or Work
- Free government funded home Rapid antigen tests
- Ask us how we can help serve for your COVID needs
EMPOWER YOUR COVID-19 RECOVERY WITH Paxlovid, EXPERTLY ASSESSED AT YOUR PHARMACY.
COVID Medication Assessment Service
- Paxlovid is now available for certain patients to treat COVID-19.
- Our pharmacists are trained to determine patient eligibility for treatment and will provide a comprehensive medication review to identify drug interactions and other contraindications.
- We will contact your prescriber to address any potential issues.
- Ask us about our Telemedicine offerings.
LOOKING TO IMPROVE YOUR BREATHING
- Let us answer any questions about your Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Asthma or breathing concerns
- Learn about how you can optimize the personal management of COPD or Asthma
- Learn how to improve your inhaler technique and adherence
- Learn about your lung age
- Ask us about self assessment devices
SEE OUR SPECIALIST FOR ALL YOUR HOME SAFETY NEEDS
Home Health Care
- Roulston’s Pharmacy is pleased to offer a full line of Home Health Care products and services for our customers.
- Rentals are available for a wide variety of products including: bath seats, raised toilet seats, hospital beds, walkers, scooters, lift chairs, and many more.
- On-site service technician available to support installations and repairs.
- Compression Stockings fittings provided by a certified fitter.
- Full line of Incontinence Products and Ostomy Supplies available.
- WSIB compliant and Authorized ADP Vendor.
LIVING LIFE MORE NATURALLY
Natural Supplement Advice
- Advice and solutions regarding supplements, vitamins, minerals, special dietary restrictions and needs including gluten intolerance, dairy allergies and other inflammatory conditions.
- Assistance with digestive issues, daily menu items and all other food and nutrition related queries; specializing in providing healthy daily food and lifestyle options
- An ever-growing variety of foods and on-the-go snack options, including gluten-free, that will promote health, wellness and healing.
- High quality brands available including: AOR, Metagenics, A. Vogel, NAKA, Tristar, Hubner, Flora, Nature’s Way, Innovite, Tophic, Lorna, Bell and many more.
- Look for the Natural health specials on the back page of the regular Rouslton’s flyer; there are always great deals to take advantage of!
- Don’t see the product you are looking for? We are happy to special order.
LOOK BETTER, FEEL BETTER
- We carry a full line of cosmetics and skin care products.
- Our cosmetic expert is able to provide make up and colour consults.
- Let us help you better manage your skin conditions.
BIOLOGICS, BIOSIMILARS AND OTHER AUTOIMMUNE INJECTIONS
- Roulston’s Pharmacy also partners with the Autoimmune Pharmacy Network which can help connect you to a wealth of resources, including up to date vaccination information, injection training, patient support programs, and much more!
- Managing your condition is stressful, obtaining coverage for the medications you need shouldn’t be.
- At Roulston’s our team of Pharmacists and Billing Specialists can assist you with these matters.
- Not all specialized medications need to be delivered from specialty pharmacies.
- At Roulston’s, we can provide you with the relief of knowing that all your medications are under one roof, thus decreasing the risks of drug interactions, providing full and updated patient profiles and improving the overall circle of care.
- Transferring your prescriptions to Roulston’s Pharmacy is only a click away!