At Roulston’s ReadyRx, we respect your privacy and take great care to safeguard your information, which includes your personal information. We want you to understand the purposes for which we collect, use and disclose personal information about our customers and users of our website [rx.roulstons.com & roulstons.com] and the app [Roulston’s ReadyRx App].
Table of Contents
1. Scope and Application
2. Your Consent
3. Why do we collect personal and non-personal information?
4. How do we share personal information?
6. How do we protect and store your personal information?
8. How do I Request Access to my Personal Information?
9. Who do I contact with privacy questions?
Scope and Application :
Your Consent :
Why do we collect personal and non-personal information ?
We collect personal and non-personal information for the following purposes: To establish and maintain a relationship with you and to provide ongoing service, products, and programs.
i. When you request a service through the Website or the App, we may collect personal information to verify your identity, determine your eligibility for services, products, and/or programs, processing your applications, and/or fulfilling your requests and inquiries.
ii. Some of our services invite you to provide personal and non-personal information in order to allow you to access and to use that information for the service to be provided. For example, if you would like to request a refill of your prescription(s), you may be asked to provide your name, date of birth, gender, prescription number in order for us to provide this service.
iii. For billing purposes, we collect records of the services you use and we also collect payment information to set up pre-authorized payments, if you choose to do so.
iv. If you download the App, we will ask you if you want to give our App access to your mobile device’s location. If you grant the App access to your mobile location, we will collect location data for to better provide our Services to you.
To develop, enhance, market or provide products and services.
i. We analyze how many customers use our services and systems and customer usage patterns to help make our systems more efficient.
ii. We may monitor activity to detect and prevent errors and fraud to protect both our customers and our business.
iii. We collect information about usage of the App and visits to the Website for security purposes and to monitor and investigate incidents to meet legal and regulatory requirements. As per provincial and federal legislation, we must take reasonable steps to collect personal information to confirm your identity before providing patient specific services.
iv. We may de-identify personal information to conduct research or analytics to derive insights or to share that de-identified information or insights with our partners to assist in research, planning, or product and service development.
To develop, enhance, market or provide products and services.
i. We may collect and preserve personal information by request of a court order.
ii. We need to collect certain personal information to comply with statutory obligations, including our tax reporting obligations.
Transactional Notifications :
We also collect statistics about the use of the services, products, and programs through the Website or the App. This information will be kept confidential, however, aggregate statistics that do not personally identify an individual will be kept by us and such aggregate statistics may be made available to other members or third parties.
System Logs & Cookies:
How do we share personal information ?
• When you request a prescription refill on the App, your personal information is communicated to our integrated pharmacy management system so that the pharmacist is notified of your request to refill your prescription.
• If prescriptions are delivered by a third party delivery company, we may provide with details such as your name, mailing address, and contact information.
• We may disclose your personal information to pharmacists, doctors, nurses, naturopaths, technicians or other third parties, such as hospitals or other healthcare facilities to facilitate the provision of your medications you may need. This helps to coordinate care and ensure that everyone who is involved has the information that they need to meet your healthcare needs.
• We may disclose information in accordance with applicable legislation.
• We may use your personal information to improve the quality and effectiveness of the services that we provide. From time to time we may employ third parties to help us improve the Website and/or the App. These third parties may have limited access to databases of user information solely for the purpose of helping us to improve the Website and/or the App and they will be subject to contractual restrictions prohibiting them from using the information about our members for any other purpose.
• We may share personal information with a public authority, agent of a public authority or other party if, in the reasonable judgment of Roulston’s ReadyRx, it appears that there is imminent danger to the life, health or security of an individual which could be avoided or minimized by disclosure of the personal information.
How do we protect and store your personal information ?
The security of your Personal Information is very important to us. We use commercially reasonable efforts to store and maintain your Personal Information in a secure environment. We take technical, contractual, administrative, and physical security steps designed to protect Personal Information that you provide to us. We have implemented procedures designed to limit the dissemination of your Personal Information to only such designated staff as are reasonably necessary to carry out the stated purposes we have communicated to you.
For example, where appropriate, we use the following methods to safeguard your personal information:
• We may anonymize your information by altering your data such that it can no longer be used to identify you.
• We may encrypt your information by obscuring it so that it is unreadable without the use of a key or code.
How do I Request Access to my Personal Information ?
Some of the personal information we hold about you is accessible through logging in to your online account on the website and/or App. You can update or correct some of your personal information by logging into your account and making updates to profile information and preferences. To access your Personal Health Information, please contact your healthcare provider directly. To access your personal information collected by a third party, please contact the third party directly. You have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you in order to verify the Personal Information we have collected in respect to you and to have a general account of our uses of that information. For personal information not available through your online account, upon receipt of your written request, we will provide you with a copy of your Personal Information. In certain limited circumstances, we may not be able to make all relevant information available to you such as where that information also pertains to another user. In such circumstances we will provide reasons for the denial to you upon request. We will endeavor to deal with all requests for access and modifications in a timely manner. We will make every reasonable effort to keep your Personal Information accurate and up-to-date, and we will provide you with mechanisms to update, correct, delete or add to your Personal Information as appropriate. As appropriate, this amended Personal Information will be transmitted to those parties to which we are permitted to disclose your information. Having accurate Personal Information about you enables us to give you the best possible service.
Who do I contact with Privacy Questions ?
You can help by keeping us informed of any changes such as a change of address or telephone number. If you would like to access your information, if you have any questions, comments or suggestions of if you find any errors in our information about you, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.